336MM-T, 560MM-T, Serial Interface Modular Modems™
The Modular Modem™ is a self-contained modem that provides systems designers the flexibility to include modem functionality in any system product with minimal engineering resources. Its rich features include: -40oC to +85oC extended temperature operation, 2-wire leased-line support, full-duplex speakerphone and ASVD (optional), and 2nd ring detect (optional).
- Serial TTL interface
- V.90, 56 kbps data (560MM-T)
- V.34, 33.6 kbps data (336MM-T)
- 14.4 kbps fax
- Voice playback and record
- DTMF decode
- Dial-up and 2 wire leased-line support
- -40oC to +85oC operation
- 2.16" x 3.65" x 0.375"
- V.42, MNP 2-4 and 10 error correction
- V.42bis, and MNP-5 data compression
- FCC Part 68 registered
- FCC Part 15 compliant
- Full duplex speakerphone & ASVD (option)
- Caller ID (option)
- Power down ring(2nd ring)detect (option)
- Set-Top Boxes
- Notebook PC
- Remote Diagnostics
- Remote Monitoring
- Remote Telemetry
- Utility Meters
- Vending Machine
- Credit Card Terminals
- POS Terminals
- Embedded Applications
Model No. Data Rate
2nd Ring 560MM-T 56 14.4 ___ 560MM-TR * 56 14.4 Yes 336MM-T 33.6 14.4 ___ 336MM-TR * 33.6 14.4 Yes
* 336/560MM-TR models allows for a method for ring detection for zero (0) modem power operation. User is given 2nd opto isolator's uncommitted open collector and supplies pull-up resistor (approx. 50Kohms). User monitors for 20hz ringing voltage, then user applies power to modem when operation is desired.
Ratings @ 25o C
Parameter Min Max Units Tip / Ring Current Continuous 0 120 mA Dielectric Withstanding Voltage - 1000 VRMS Operating Temperature -40 +85 oC Relative Humidity (non-condensing) 10 95 o/o Voltage Requirement 4.75 5.25 V Power Consumption 720 880 mW Transmit & Receive Level -10 (Tx) -43 (Rx) dBm
Mechanical Diagram & Pin Assignments - Serial Interface Note:
- Header extends on non-component side. Can be reversed if necessary. (contact factory)
- Header length is 0.236" on non-component side.
- Pin spacing is 0.100" from center to center.
- Tip and ring trace clearance must exceed 0.100" metal to metal.
Information furnished by Radicom Research is believed to be accurate and
reliable. However Radicom Research assumes no responsibility for its use, or
any infringement of patents or other rights of third parties which may result
from its use. Radicom Research reserves the right to change circuitry at any
time without notice. This document is subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Logos, trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
[ Home ][ Company ][ Products ][ Contact Us ][ Career ][ Patents ]